Here at Intequal, we shape the next generation of IT and digital specialists.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, passionate individual to lead the sales team and grow the revenue from new and existing SME clients. Our Sales Manager will be working remotely managing the KPI’s of the team and setting objectives and goals to meet the overall needs of the business. You will be required to create and deliver on plans to increase reach of IT and Digital apprenticeships and you will also recruit and grow the team in accordance with the expected delivery of sales.
- Day to day performance management of a remote sales team
- Achieving sales target for the digital SME team
- Resource planning in line with business growth
- Enhancing existing processes and efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Identifying new business opportunities and driving the team to deliver towards the overall goal
- Review and enhance the current KPI’s in line with growth objectives
- Undertaking regular 121 reviews with the team to support excellence and embed improvements
- Develop close working relationship with all other functional managers
- Monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets to ensure the sector is performing in line with Company budgets
- Developing and ensuring the delivery of an operating plan that delivers the sector strategy and objectives
- Ensuring the sector quality standards are in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting as required by the business
- Works with the Planner Coordinator to ensure that all apprentices are on target
Who we are looking for?
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong experience within a sales manager position (or similar)
- Previous experience of managing a successful, remote sales team.
- Evidence of delivering successful results against challenging targets
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively at senior level in a professional manner (verbal, written)
- You’ll have outstanding networking skills and a truly consultative style
- Excellent IT skills
- A flexible approach and a passion for success
- Desire to work in a fast moving, entrepreneurial, challenging but rewarding environment
- Driven self-starter, self-sufficient, responsible for hitting and exceeding targets
Intequal is an IT training provider with an excellent reputation in the industry and a grade 2 “Good” OFSTED rating. We currently have a 100% Apprenticeship pass rate, with 41% of our learners gaining Distinctions. We are keen to maintain the quality that our dedicated team of IT Assessors and Trainers have successfully built up.
Get in touch with us to discuss, as we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Perks of the Job
Take 35 days paid holiday per year with our compliments, plus savings through our online community platform from money off top brands to discounts on days out. We also offer 6% pension and an Employee Assistance Programme, with wellbeing and mental health our No.1 priority.
On top of that, we offer additional CPD qualifications for each IT Assessor, making a winning benefits package.
Get in touch with us to discuss as we would love to hear from you. Apply now!