Here at Intequal, we shape the next generation of IT and digital specialists.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, passionate individual with experience of converting sales opportunities in to confirmed business. Our Sales Executives work remotely, approaching prospective clients to identify the need for apprenticeship within their business and converting this need into apprenticeship starts. You will be required to meet individual and business objectives, delivering specified targets, within a defined territory. You will also be responsible for managing the ongoing relationship with these clients and liaising with our own internal teams to successfully fill their positions.
- Driving sales to grow Intequal’s revenue stream from the SME market.
- Generate a new business pipeline from warm and cold leads, assisting in the development of an on-going client acquisition strategy through tools such as databases and networking
- Understand SME business needs and identify new opportunities, analyse, and review performance, spot trends in growth or decline and identify solutions to drive success
- Provide superior account management, leading to high levels of client satisfaction.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to deliver processes and solutions within agreed timeframes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement which maximise new and existing revenues and improve partner and learner satisfaction.
Who we are looking for?
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of similar sales position
- Proven experience delivering against challenging targets
- Experience of converting cold and warm leads in to identified business
- Experience of managing and delivering workload on a remote basis
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business growth
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer business goals and create strategies to grow business revenue streams.
- Proven experience of developing trust and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
Intequal is an IT training provider with an excellent reputation in the industry and a grade 2 “Good” OFSTED rating. We currently have a 100% Apprenticeship pass rate, with 41% of our learners gaining Distinctions. We are keen to maintain the quality that our dedicated team of IT Assessors and Trainers have successfully built up.
Get in touch with us to discuss, as we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Perks of the Job
Take 35 days paid holiday per year with our compliments, plus savings through our online community platform from money off top brands to discounts on days out. We also offer 6% pension and an Employee Assistance Programme, with wellbeing and mental health our No.1 priority.
On top of that, we offer additional CPD qualifications for each IT Assessor, making a winning benefits package.
Get in touch with us to discuss as we would love to hear from you. Apply now!