Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Duration: 8 x 2hr virtual classroom interactive training sessions with tutor. Please note: This will be held over a 4 week period.
Price: £450+VAT pp includes Official Microsoft courseware, MeasureUp mock exam and a Microsoft exam voucher.
Course dates available in April 2020. Limited availability – Book now!
About the course
Whether you are new to IT, or looking to gain accreditation for your practical knowledge, this course provides a good starting point. You will gain basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 software and the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general, and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model more specifically.
This exam also covers knowledge of available options and benefits gained by implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals is also an ideal course to study as a precursor to taking cloud computing and technologies exams, such as Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Windows 10.
This course is aimed at:
• Providing entry-level to first line IT support roles
for those looking to start a career in IT
• Those who are qualified by experience but
want to gain certification for their Continuous
Professional Development purposes (CPD)
• At businesses who are looking to maintain or
achieve Microsoft partner bronze, silver or gold
status by having a large proportion of their
staff gain knowledge and certification in the
fundamentals of Microsoft 365
• Principles of cloud computing
• Microsoft cloud services
• Migrating to cloud services
• Microsoft 365 core services
• Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services
in Microsoft 365
• Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
• Teamwork in Microsoft 365
• Organisational security fundamentals
• Security features in Microsoft 365
• Identity and access management
• Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
• Compliance in Microsoft 365