- Are you an exceptional Salesperson with the ability to smash targets?
- Do you have strong Sales team management and development skills?
- Are you able to look at the business as a whole from a commercial standing?
If yes, then look no further for your next career move!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With experience selling Apprenticeships or Training programmes into businesses, the Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales team activity in line with targets as agreed with the Commercial Director. Mainly working from home, you will be expected to carry a personal sales revenue target and will be responsible for the management of the Sales and Resourcing teams in Birmingham, Portsmouth and remote. As well as this, you will be part of a companywide Management Team and will be expected to contribute to the operational performance of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Manager will include:
- Day to day performance management of Sales team plus Resourcing Team Leader
- Growth of sales by agreed % in line with company revenue plans
- Achievement of target revenue – both personal and team (Apprentice starts & short courses)
- Close working relationship with all other functional Managers
- Participation in Monthly Management Meetings
So, you should have an excellent track record in the following:
- Sales organisation planning and development
- Apprenticeship and training market knowledge – particularly selling IT and digital training
- People-management, recruitment, motivation, training and development of staff
- Business financial planning and formulation of commercial strategy
OK, you’re thinking, “Sounds good, but what’s in it for me?”
- The chance to make a real difference to people’s lives by championing and enabling careers in digital roles
- The ability to bring your own innovative ideas and sales management experience to an open and forward-thinking business
- The opportunity to take responsibility for the sales and resourcing teams, imparting your knowledge and experience to ensure success
- Trusted to manage the team delivering tactical, on the ground day to day sales, as well as bringing strategic concepts to the cross-functional management team
- Be part of a friendly, supportive ‘learning’ organisation and enjoy developing your own ideas to achieve our business plan goals
If you have experience of being a sales manager within an education, training and apprenticeships environment and have evidence of your teams’ success; have taken responsibility for hitting your own targets as well as ensuring your team flourish, Intequal could take you forward in your career. Apply now!
Perks of the Job
And if that’s not enough to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, take 35 days paid holiday per year with our compliments, plus savings through our online community platform from money off top brands to discounts on days out. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme, with wellbeing and mental health our top priority.