WANTED: IT Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessors to support apprentices enrolled on Digital and IT standards:
- Infrastructure Technician
- Information Communication Technician
- Network Engineer
- Software Developer
- Digital Marketeer
- Technical Sales
- Data Analyst
As an IT Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor, you will be home-based, working remotely, assessing cohorts of learners through online platforms. On occasion, as required, there will be a need to visit apprentices in their workplaces.
You will be managed remotely, reporting to your Regional Delivery Manager to ensure performance measures and KPI are achieved. We are looking for professionals who can deliver training and assessment to apprentices and are proactive in their time management and organisation skills. You will be responsible for managing your workload in providing a high level of support to ensure progression targets are achieved.
Who we are looking for?
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in ensuring programme milestones are met, with learners completing their programmes within the agreed timescales
- Experience in delivering effective and engaging training sessions to learners and supporting them with making progress on their programme aims
- Experience in vocational assessing with relevant qualification, ideally, CAVA although for the right candidate, training and support can be provided
- Knowledge and experience of the End Point Assessment process
- A driving licence and your own car as travel may be required on occasion
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Technical Trainers would hold relevant certifications associated with the appropriate standard. These would consist of but not limited to:
- CompTIA A+ N+ S+ Cloud
- Cisco CCNA
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Principles of online and offline marketing
- Google Analytics IQ
- Data Analytics/Concepts/Tools
- A teaching qualification such as PTTLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed/PGCE
- MCT status for technical trainers
- A natural at supporting and motivating learners in education, promoting independent and peer to peer learning?
- A creative and forward thinker who can adapt to new challenges and use your initiative?
- An excellent communicator both internally and with external clients?
- Reliable, self-disciplined and calm under pressure?
- Self-motivated, organised and extremely adaptable?
OK, you’re thinking, “Sounds good, but what’s in it for me?”
- The chance to make a real difference in people’s lives by championing and enabling careers in digital roles
- The chance to showcase your potential and pass on valuable skills to young adults within the much needed digital and IT sector to help reduce the current skills gap in the UK
- The ability to bring your innovative ideas and training/assessing experience to an open and forward-thinking business
- We pride ourselves in providing engaging and exciting remote delivery for multiple digital and IT Apprenticeship standards
- The opportunity to take responsibility for cohorts of IT and digital apprentices, imparting your knowledge and experience to ensure their success
- A fully supported CPD plan to keep those skills fresh
Perks of the Job
And if that’s not enough to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, take 35 days paid holiday per year with our compliments, plus savings through our online community platform from money off top brands to discounts on days out. We also offer 6% pension and an Employee Assistance Programme, with wellbeing and mental health our No.1 priority.
On top of that, we offer additional CPD qualifications for each Trainer/Assessor, making a winning benefits package.
So, if you have successfully trained and assessed Digital and IT apprentices, have taken responsibility for getting them through to EPA and enjoy taking the initiative. In that case, Intequal could take your IT Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor career forward, whether it’s the trainer or assessor side of the role or perhaps both that you’re interested in?
Get in touch with us to discuss as we would love to hear from you. Apply now!