What does the digital marketing apprenticeship programme involve?
To be eligible for the end point
assessment, learners need to pass all 4 of the required modules for this programme.
Produced across the apprenticeship, containing evidence from real work
projects, reports, witness testimonies and observations.
This provides the opportunity to undertake a business-related project over a one week period away from the
End point assessment
Conducted by an independent assessor during the last few months of the programme.
– develops an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
– develops an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing,
web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
– provides learners with the knowledge of the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques
that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
– provides learners with the knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google
Analytics within their organisations.