Who Are Crayon?
Crayon helps its customers build the commercial and technical foundation for a successful and secure cloud-first, digital transformation journey.
With a global team of accredited experts, we assist our clients with services to plan, rightsize, optimize, manage, and innovate their IT estates throughout the entire lifecycle.
We help businesses make data-driven and cost-saving decisions while navigating the digital future.
Integrity – with our actions we show integrity – we are accountable for our actions and inactions
Agility – We innovate through continuous improvement and adapt quickly – yet purposefully – to change
Quality– what we do, we do with excellence and better than anyone else
Pace – we are customer-focused and act and execute with urgency
Do you want to be the next big thing in sales? Do you have an interest in technology? Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques in the process.
As a Sales Consultant your main role and responsibilities will be:
- To increase the numbers of trading customers.
- To market all relevant products and service offerings.
- To proactively uncover, understand and record prospective clients’ key projects and initiatives.
- To ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met, these will be defined by your manager.
- To liaise with other departments to make sure client requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the sales lifecycle
- To respond to all requests to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- To maintain appropriate customer records on the sales order processing system.
You Must Have:
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational and administration ability.
- A willingness to work hard and eager to learn.
- A willingness to try new things and the ability to recover from failure/setbacks.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, target-driven and a team player with a can-do attitude.
- A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Why is Crayon a great place to work?
We value our employees
Our employees are our focus. We value them because we know they are essential to delivering great projects to our customers.
We value a good work-life balance
In our opinion, employees who are well-rested and motivated create the most value.
Qualifications & Training
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within technology. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide fantastic customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C/4 grade for both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.